About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed Conglomerate with different business including real estate, residential and hospitality in Hong Kong and China. In order to bring in more top-tier office tenants to their buildings. They are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor.
About the Role
- Report to Manager
- Handle routine maintenance and works for the buildings
- Prepare tendering and quotation documents for external parties, e.g. consultants, contractors and vendors
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders during maintenance works, monitor external parties' performance to ensure the quality meet company's standard
- Carry out feasibility studies on potential improvement and building upgrade projects
The successful applicants
- Degree in Surveying or related disciplines
- 7 years' or above experience in Grade A Commercial Buildings
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Corporate, open-minded and good communication skills
- Less experience candidate would be consider as Building Surveyor
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.