About our client
Our client is a multinational retail company based in Europe with several sourcing centers in Asia. In order to meet the goal of global expansion and digital transformation, they are expanding their IT team and looking for a Senior Business Analyst(ERP) in their HK office.
About the role
- Overseeing the operation of the internal ERP system in the APAC region
- Handling L2 supporting issues escalated by the helpdesk/operation team
- Engaging in IT projects related to ERP, including implementation, enhancement and integration; Collecting and analyzing end-user requirements to come up with and identify solutions for productivity enhancement
- Reporting to overseas management for ERP project planning, process and result
- Conducting documentation and reporting duties
- Participating in UAT, bug fixing, and troubleshooting in order to deliver excellent outcomes
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of ERP operation/business analysis experience
- Experienced in regional ERP management, preferably Microsoft AX/D365; Other ERP experience is welcome. On-job training would be provided
- Knowledge of data management and reporting concepts, such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.