About the Client
Our client is a HK listed company. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Senior Business Analyst (HRIS) join their SAP team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to the Project Manager, you will need to work closely with business users to deliver new technology solutions to meet business requirement. You will need to drive business requirement discussions and collaborations with key business users to conduct feasibility study and determine cost, benefits and scope of IT project. You will need to perform business process and functional analysis to recommend areas of operational improvements. You will need to assist IT managers to drive, track and manage the entire software implementation project. You will ned to ensure timely project delivery, and successfully, monitor project's status and quality. You will need to manage all project activities, IT integration and user acceptance tests, user training, deployment, problem diagnosis and reporting. Last but not least, you will need to develop relationships and good communication with key business users and work closely with project stakeholders throughout the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Information Systems / Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, of which 3 years in management;
- Solid experience in managing and liaison with IT people and software vendors;
- PMP /PBA Certification is an advantage;
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in enterprise software (SAP/ Oracle / Workday) is an advantage;
- Must be proactive, mature, meticulous, detail-minded and multi-tasked oriented;
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.