About the Company
Our client is a market leading luxury retailer headquartered in the Europe. To cope with their rapid expansion, they are looking for an all-rounded finance professional to join them as their Senior Business Analyst. You will overview the business of 10 stores in HK and Macau at first and your scope will be extended to regional when the business grows.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, this is an autonomous role. You will have to generate and maintain data for reporting and analysis. You will engage in budget planning, prepare revised forecasts and enhance management reporting processes. You will have to review P&L, conduct sales and pricing analysis and perform any ad-hoc analysis required for management's decision making. In addition, you will need to review contracts and work closely with the Legal Department.
To qualify for the position, you will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in financial reporting and financial planning and analysis
- Independent, detail-minded and analytical
- Hands-on with Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.