About our Client
Our client is a local company with a dominant market position in the retail and lifestyle sector. Due to their continued business expansion locally and in Greater China, a need has arisen to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to drive their business forward.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will assist to drive the retail business by leading all go-to-market market initiatives and improving business performance and customer outcomes. Working with internal stakeholders, you will develop commercial strategies and analyse new operational requirements of the business by interacting with all appropriate users to specify forward thinking solutions that will add value to the all line of business. You will identify business issues and conduct root cause analysis to provide insights and actionable recommendations to improve performance and capture opportunities. Lastly, you will produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Bachelor degree in a business or quantitative discipline e.g business, economics, statistics
- 5+ years of prior corporate strategy, retail industry consulting, business analytics or relevant industry experience
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical mindset with hands-on modelling experience
- Understanding of statistical concepts, comfort with large data sets and liaising with data experts
- Highly developed conceptual reasoning capabilities, with proven ability to break down and frame strategic problems
- Ideally experience with statistics and regression analysis and/or data extraction (SQL, SAS or R) but not a must
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.