About The Client
Our client is a well-known global enterprise with strong retail market recognition and they are looking for Senior Business Analyst/Assistant Project manager to manage their IT projects.
- Participate in digital retail platform implementation projects include eCommerce, ERP, CRM, POS and mobile applications
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate business requirements into functional design
- Manage the entire IT project cycle from initiation, scheduling and planning, execution, roll out to resolution of defects
- Be the key interface between business units and development team, and coordinate with vendors to achieve business goals
- Conduct UAT, training workshop and support to users when needed
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Management or Business administration related disciplines
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in business requirement study and project management, preferably working in FMCG, retail or other sizeable companies
- Familiar with eCommerce platforms, ERP (D365 or Oracle), POS, CRM or related applications is preferred
- Knowledge of software development practices and agile methodology
- Skills in PowerBI, Azure, or SharePoint is an advantage
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Project Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.