To provide support and assistance of the key business systems, including but not limited to:
- Financial sand property management system (MRI)
- Internal electronic approval system (Fraedom)
- Potential system automatically (RPA)
Work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements, align system settings with business processes and workflows and manage day to day operations.
- Examine the feasibility of potential applications; specify the most appropriate solutions and techniques to be used and likely impact of various options on the business.
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimize and automate business processes
- Make recommendation on business system solution to meet business needs, prepare project proposal and budget.
- Define and manage the scope of projects, anticipating issues and proactively recommending solutions.
- Supervise vendor / contractor in system development projects and manage project costs.
- Coordinate and collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive solutions are delivered.
- Design, enhance and modify business systems through analysis, clarification and definition of user requirements.
- Recommend modifications and assist in streamlining and improving procedures and processes
- Prepare system documentation, operation guides and training materials.
- Provide support, assistance and manage day to day operations
- Perform system operation and administration tasks, include checking and monitoring systems performance on daily basis
- Degree holder in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in business analysis or system analysis
- Preferably 5+ years of experience working in real estate industry.
- Excellent project management skills & a track record in delivering business application / ERP projects.
- Excellent problem-solving problem solving, design, analytical skills, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Hand-on experience in SQL database.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.