About our Client
Our client is a top player in the category of customer loyalty program. This organization offers a variety of experience and lifestyle products for redemption. With success and growth, the company is targeting to drive the development of own brand products and is now seeking a high calibre Senior Buyer to grow the sourcing & merchandising function.
About the Role
- Report to Buying Manager, this is a hands-on role.
- Make decision regarding buying and negotiation
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers on price and delivery schedule.
- Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends.
- Regularly reviewing sales performance and discount levels.
- Controlling and monitoring company inventory levels and sales.
- Communicating with store sales people in order to achieve sales target.
- Preparing and monitoring purchase orders.
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline with at least 3 years or above relevant experience in FMCG/ Consumer goods industry and sourcing
- Independent, well organized, detail oriented and good team spirit
- Willing to learn and work under pressure
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office application (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.