About our Client
Our client is a reputable MNC with a business portfolio spanning across Asia Pacific. Due to an ambitious expansion plans in the region, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Senior C&B Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Rewards while leading a small team, you will provide professional advice on all C&B related matters including but not limited to payroll, MPF, taxation, insurance manpower budget, salary review and bonus exercise. Moreover, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of C&B initiatives. Furthermore, you will play a key role in the enhancement of HRIS while communicating with vendor to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. Ad hoc duties will be required upon request.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of hands on C&B experience with 5 years in a managerial level gained from a fast moving sector with large population is preferred
- Hands on experience in the design and enhancement of C&B initiatives
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as C&B Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.