About the Client
Our client is a major conglomerate with diversified business investments in the leisure and property industries. A need has now arisen to hire a Senior HR Officer for their Hong Kong operation.
About the Role
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for full spectrum of compensation & benefits duties, such as payroll, salary benchmarking, annual budget review, insurance benefits and bonuses. You will also prepare data and analysis to support key C&B initiatives and projects. You will also perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Studies and other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of C&B /Payroll experience, preferably gained from sizeable organizations
- Experience in payroll administration and compensation & benefits is a must, regional exposure is a plus
- Proactive, energetic and can work under pressure
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.