About the Client
Our client is one of the international well-known financial institutions with branches located in Hong Kong. With its continuous expansion, they are now seeking for a Senior C&B Officer to join their HR team.
About the Role
As a Senior Officer in the team, you will work closely with the Head of HR and Vice President to play a key role in formulating and implementing compensation and benefit services.
- Analyze & interpret salary surveys, compile analysis, summarize key messages and highlight implications
- Assist in advising reward queries, providing support in proposal review, job matching, positioning analysis, annual pay review process, annual budgetary exercise and benefits administration
- Maintain central filing of P&R records to ensure records are timely, accurate and comprehensive
- Provide administrative support to the team as required
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects as assigned
The Successful Candidates
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in area of compensation & benefits
- Proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, with advanced Excel skills
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Fast-paced, able to work under pressure and good time management
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.