About our Client
Our client is a top tier luxury brand with an international presence. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking for a fast-paced, pro-active individual to join their HR Team as the Senior C&B Officer to full oversee the payroll and the compensation projects for Hong Kong and Macau team.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Responsible for Perform full spectrum of compensation & benefits duties including payroll MPF administration, insurance renewal & administration, tax filing, etc.
- Managing and supporting in annual salary review and benchmarking, process communication and another total reward-related project to attract and retain talents from C&B perspective
- Assist in formulating and enhancing HR policies & procedures
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience in full the spectrum of C&B Function, preferably from FMCG, Retail industry
- Knowledge on IPL HRMS would be a big plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.