- Leading Medical Aesthetic
- Circa $960K
About our Client
Our client, a leading medical aesthetics group in Hong Kong with a long heritage in providing top-tier medical aesthetics solutions to their patients, is expanding their business. To cope with their continuous growth, they are now looking for a Senior Clinical Education Manager to lead their clinical team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Founder and leading a team of 5, you will support the development and delivery of a clinical education standards and guidelines in line with the business need of training KOL and internal staff on the safe and effective use of company's medical aesthetic devices. You will be the go-to-person for different business units on all clinical and scientific data related to skin health diagnosis and medical aesthetic devices. You will maintain a close relationship with existing vendors, while identifying new business opportunities by sourcing new manufacturers with top-tier medical aesthetic technologies. Most importantly, you will ensure the highest standards of clinical capability is carried out by all team members. Lastly, you will also ensure all operating procedures, policies and standards comply with government's health regulations.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Science related discipline
- Minimum 6 years clinical education and clinical research experience working at a medical device company, ideally in medical aesthetics, with a minimum of 2 years supervision experience
- Strong business acumen with good understanding of the medical aesthetics market trend
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, presentation and management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.