- New headcount
- Circa $960K
About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong-based corporation committed to fostering the growth of research and development, innovation and technology for the future. To cope with their continuous growth, they are now looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head and leading a team of 3, you will set up and implement business plans for the long term growth of the diagnostics business sector. You will organize and host different programs to support the development of the business through new client acquisition, client applicant pipeline generation, and provide your technical knowledge to new and existing clients to solve pharmaceutical business related issues such as: clinical trial, R&D, commercialization, product registration, new business setup, and IPO listing guidelines. Most importantly, you will set the infrastructure including operations and manpower resources to support clients to achieve their business goals.
- Postdoctoral Degree holder in Science related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years research and development, clinical trial, quality assurance or manufacturing experience in the experience in pharmaceutical sector. Candidates with start-up company working experience would be highly preferred;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders, and to attract new clients;
- Strong communication, presentation and coaching skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English is a pre-requisite for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.