About the Role
Reporting to Senior Public Relations Manager, you are be responsible for handling enquiries and developing relations with media in Hong Kong. You will raise brand awareness through events, maintaining a good relationship with different media groups in Hong Kong, planning and organizing events to support campaigns and business objectives. You will support the planning of campaigns and publication, drafting and editing press releases, articles, and presentation. Lastly, you will You will also support different promotional projects the support the local launch of global campaigns.
- Degree holder preferably in Journalism, Corporate communication, marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in media or public relations ideally with PR agency experience
- Sound knowledge in finance industry would be advantageous
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), outstanding writing skill in simplified Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.