About Our Client
Our client is a financial service firm, they are currently in a growth phase as an organization and thus, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the company and potentially to lead the team.
About The Role
- Ensure the firm is complied with Corporate Governance, relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensure full compliance with the statutory requirements, liaise with relevant authorities, including but not limited to HKEX, HKMA and SFC, prepare and submit any required documents, including announcements and circulars
- Maintain the accuracy of statutory documents to be filed with Companies Registry and other relevant regulatory and statutory authorities before deadline
- Organize meetings of the Board of Directors and general meetings
- Provide professional advice to various business units of the Group
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder in relevant discipline with HKICS/ICSA qualification
- Min 8-10 years of experience as company secretary, preferably in Chinese financial industry
- At least 2 years of experience after obtaining the relevant qualification
- Experience in organizing board meetings in listed companies
- Well-versed in Hong Kong listing rules and requirements, Companies Ordinance and other compliance regulations
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.