About Our Client
Our client is an expanding local consulting firm offering corporate finance services to small- to medium-sized enterprises. To cope with business plan, they are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Founding Partners, you will be responsible for preparing and auditing financial reports for clients in preparation for IPO. You will run financial analysis, and prepare various reports for clients from various industries. You will also handle corporate finance projects and communicate with external professional organizations.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or relevant disciplines
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified is a plus
- Previous experience at external audit firms (preferably from Big 4) and handling IPO projects is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and commercial mindset
- Good communication skills, flexible, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.