About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed contractor managed various large scales of commercial and government projects. In order to promote company's awareness to the public, they are looking for a Senior Corporate Communications Officer.
About the Role
- Prepare and Assist the content of corporate communications materials (e.g. newsletter, press release, press conference)
- Manage and promote the brand awareness on social media platforms
- Plan and organize corporate events to maintain relationships between internal and external stakeholders (e.g. annual dinner, community events, staff tournaments)
- Monitor the vendors and assist in photo and video production for company's promotion purpose
The successful applicants
- Degree holder or above in Journalism, Communication or other related disciplines
- 6 years or above solid experience in corporate communications, prefer construction and property companies
- Self-motivated, good writing and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.