About our Client
Our client is a leading global food & beverage operator with an extensive presence in the region. They have been experiencing robust YOY growth for the past few years. To cope with the group corporate development strategy, there is a newly created role - Senior Corporate Sustainability Manager in Hong Kong headquarter.
About your Role
Report to Corporate Communication Director, you will lead a small team to initiate strategy and road-map development in regarding to corporate sustainability function. This is a strategic role created to access the group current sustainability performance, identify area of improvement and to develop a road-map to raise the performance standards. As a functional business unit head, you will identify the participation in appropriate sustainability performance assessment by credible rating agencies. You will also keep abreast of global and local trend to recommend appropriate actions to contribute business decision and risk mitigation. In regard to external affairs, you will work with other teams to support media & investor relations on sustainability.
- University graduates majoring in in environmental science, sustainability related or science subjects is advantageous but not necessary
- 12 years or above working experience with 5+ years in leadership roles gained from multinationals/locally listed companies and having worked directly with top management and supervised subordinate
- Hands-on experience in sustainability projects, driving progress of programmes and initiatives across the company, reporting, external ESG ratings/assessments
- In-depth work experience and knowledge in all aspects of sustainability and sustainability reporting including local compliance requirements and international reporting standards, tools and methodologies in data collection, analysis and reporting
- Fully abreast of global trends, issues, development and regulations in sustainability and environmental protection
- Passionate about sustainability and with strong strategic, analytical skills
- Excellent Chinese and English language proficiency, Mandarin proficiency a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.