About the Company
Our client is a luxury menswear retailer operated by a global leading apparel manufacturer in Hong Kong. They are currently in search for a Senior Creative and Design Manager to guide and position two in-house labels. You will be responsible for the overall brand image as well as fashion collections presented to the Hong Kong and China Markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the Brand Managing Director and frequently liaising with various internal departments namely Buying, Marketing and Retail Sales teams, you will be responsible for establishing the overall brand creative positioning by overseeing the productions of all categories starting from product design and merchandising through to marketing and retail customer experience.
You will be managing a creative team consisting of 5 members and serve as the key gatekeeper of the brands' online and offline visuals, ensuring all production materials are conveying a consistent message in line with the brands' creative direction.
This is a creative and communicative role that requires a strong presentation and planning skills. Tech-savvy and passionate towards omnichannel fashion retailing is essential for the successful applicant.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in fashion design with any high-end menswear fashion retailer
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and written) in English and Chinese
- Experienced with managing different aspects of creative output such as photography, graphics, web design, architecture would be an advantage
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial and able to work with a young team
- Process driven with ability to present concisely to all internal departments
- Knowledgeable in Creative PC applications and Fashion Merchandising is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.