About our Client
Our client is an internationally renowned FMCG retailer with operations across many countries. To cope with the regional expansion plan, they are looking for the right candidate to join the Regional Marketing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Regional CRM Manager and based in Hong Kong, you will plan and implement CRM strategies and events for customer retention at regional level. You will collect CRM data from local offices, analyze and provide insights and identify business opportunities. You will work closely with local CRM teams and IT teams for system enhancement and to ensure smooth business process. You will also monitor KPIs covering members active rate, sales participation, members growth and CRM programs across different business units and be the key person to build and enhance the company's CRM program.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of CRM experience in FMCG or Retail industry
- Regional experience is an advantage
- Solid experience in CRM analytics and business insight is highly preferred
- Technical knowledge in CRM system such as Adobe is an advantage
- Independent, detail-oriented with strong business acumen
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.