About our Client
Our client is a global leading sportswear brand with an extensive presence in Asia. Due to business expansion in the regional level, they are looking for a Senior CSR Specialist to join its Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to Assistant Compliance Manager, this is a hands-on role.
- Conduct training to suppliers in terms of SOP, company standard & requirement & system update process.
- Implement new process to vendors & ensure vendors will follow guideline and requirement to process the booking, shipment arrangement & Payment.
- Organize suppliers to process the special language care label / sticker as Markets requested
- Follow up correction plan for Compliance & CTPAT issue with vendor with vendor
- Vendor Capacity Planning - Monitoring PO Quantity + forecast is well planned based on vendor capacity
- University educated in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline with basic concept of social compliance knowledge
- Strong analytical mind and strong presentation/interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in Excel (vlookup and pivot table) and PowerPoint
- Business knowledge in garment industry
- Good spoken and written skill in English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.