About our Client
Our client is one of the largest conglomerate company headquartered in Hong Kong with an acclaimed portfolios of e-business, hospitality infrastructure and retail businesses, they are now seeking for a Senior Customer Analytics Manager to support their fast expanding team and upcoming digital development.
About the Role
As the analytic team lead and managing a team of 4, you will introduce digital innovation and continuously improving the organization's data analyses model. You will maintain a deep understanding of the business and the online dynamics to bring about continuous improvements. You will also need to perform regular analysis of large data sets and provide multi-dimensional views of the data to support marketing, CRM and digital team as well as to facilitate senior management decision making at tactical as well as strategic level.
- Minimum 10 years experience in using analytics to drive business / marketing results, transforming data to actionable insight and recommendation
- Experience of working with a wide range of data sets, including transactional, behavioral, web and research data
- Experience in web analytics methodologies, such as experimentation, A/B testing, competitor and market analytics, online surveys, customer research etc. to optimize booth online and offline digital campaigns
- Experience in using different web and social media analytics tool
- Extensive experience in advanced analytics such as customer segmentation, predictive modelling, association analysis, time series analysis etc.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, demonstrated ability to develop analytic approaches to solve critical business problems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel for analysis and presentation of data and statistics
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.