About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment and hospitality organisations in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Senior Customer Service Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Department and managing a team of 20, you will be responsible for the daily running and management of the call centre through the effective use of technology to digitally enhance customer experience. As a team lead, you will liaise with internal business team for which they provide the first response, as well as the third parties who ensure all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded. You will take charge in minimizing operational risks and liaise with IT departments to review and interpret management information and perform analysis with a view to predict and improve operational and campaign productivity and success rating. Lastly, you will establish and modify policies for the operational control process and have overall responsibility for performance and delivery of the whole department.
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline and at least 7 years of call center or customer care experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Able to analyze and improve work processes; establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining professional demeanor
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Track record to organise and prioritise projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.