About The Client
Our client is a well-known commercial group in Hong Kong and they are looking for Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join their IT team.
- Oversee full spectrum of cyber security functions on establishing and maintaining corporate security policies, guidelines and compliance standards
- Perform cyber security risk assessment and security operation tasks including security incident response, threat trends and investigation
- Act as a security advisor and monitor to group offices, IT, operation team and vendor on IT security matters
- Communicate and cooperate with internal and external auditors in performing IT audit process, risk and compliance monitoring
- Keep security technologies up-to-date and enhance internal cyber security maturity and situational awareness
- Degree holder in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in cyber security
- Holder of professional certificates in ITIL, CISSP, CISA or CISM is preferred
- Experience in IT security infrastructure deployment and support, and data encryption technologies
- Strong knowledge in cloud & network security, application security, and cyber defense
- Excellent interpersonal and outstanding stakeholder skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.