About the Client
Our client is a leading local conglomerate with numerous business sector in HK, Macau and China. With an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Senior Cyber Security Manager
About the Role
Reporting to the department head and managing a team of 3, you will be responsible for conducting independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls. In addition, you will implement a strategy for the deployment and development of information security technologies, policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data and ensure information security and compliance with applicable laws. As a team lead, you and your team will provide support, input and independent oversight of the management of the company's IT and Data Security risk profile, including but not limited to information/data security risk and cyber risk. Interpret standards, best practices and current risks to define corporate policies as well as develop business continuity plans to ensure continuous service through infrastructure/systems changes, security breach or if disaster recovery plan is triggered. Lastly, you will create governance frameworks and implement process improvements to technology risk functions and defining road maps to maintain hands-on solutions by conducting cyber maturity reviews, creating operating models, designing infrastructure, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in information security / cyber security
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirement
- Direct experience in the areas of systems architecture, administration, applications development, database administration, network operations, and data center operations
- Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function, preferably in multiple industries
- Track record within the large ogranization showing understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by each department
- Experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy,transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity and access management.
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
- Recognized cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP, TOGAF, GIAC etc.)
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.