Our client is a leading local bank with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the banking industry specialising in retail banking, corporate banking and private banking. Due to the business expansion, a (Senior) Data Analyst is needed to join their growing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head - Data Management, you will be responsible to improve and ensure the data quality of customer information by establishing and executing data migration, data governance framework. Also, you need to drive data cleansing and perform data analysis of the Core Banking Project, in accordance with approved project scope, targets, timelines etc.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or related disciplines
- 7+ years' experience in IT industry with at least 3 years in data management, data governance, data related analysis and design, data modelling and/or related application development projects
- 5+ years' experience in the banking sector with good understanding in related business applications, data management and related technologies
- Possess good general understanding and experience in data quality improvement, data management processes and business intelligence application.
- Solid SDLC and project management experience in large scale, preferably Core Banking system revamp project is essential
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English, with Putonghua an advantage
- Good presentation skills and confident to deal with various business stakeholders independently
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.