About The Client
Our client is a well-established multinational group and they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their data tech team.
- Lead advanced analytic projects with cross-functional teams in APAC region to enhance overall business operation effectiveness and efficiency
- Apply advanced analytical methods to translate unstructured business questions into quantitative problems
- Deliver big data analytic from analysis to strategy through solution exploration to implementation: machine learning algorithms
- Work with internal data team to deploy complex and large amount of data across different channels and platforms, in order to provide advanced analytic support and insight
- Work with business units to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features
- Master/Bachelor's degree holder in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operation Management or other related disciplines
- 6 years of experience in data analytics areas with proven track record of leveraging large amount of data, preferably working in Supply Chain, Logistic or Manufacturing industries
- Proficient in Python for data processing is required
- Solid experience in machine learning algorithm and libraries e.g. TensorFlow, Scikit-learn
- Familiar in using data visualization tools e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight, or matplotlib
- Strong in communication, good at storytelling and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.