About the Client
Our client is a global leader in electric manufacturing with listing status in Hong Kong. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Senior Data Scientist to join their Machine Learning team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will need to design, build and maintain machine learning solutions with big data technologies. You will need to lead processes for data collection, cleaning and preprocessing to train models, deploying them to production. You will need to be familiar with current and emerging artificial intelligence technologies to create the requisite data pipelines and mechanisms for model management. You must stay updated to the state of the art by reading, understanding, and applying the ideas, techniques, algorithms, and results expressed in industry.
You have to understand the business objectives and develop predictive models using big data technologies that achieve them. You will need to participate in the architecture, design and implementation of large-scale artificial intelligence solutions both in the cloud and on-premise. You have to select machine learning algorithms that could be used to solve a problem and scale through an industrialized environment. You have to prepare data acquisition, quality assessment and feature engineering for both internal and external data sets. You have to manage predictive models in production, inclusive of calibration and parameter tuning.
The Successful Applicant
* Deep understanding of common supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms, e.g., neural networks, RandomForest, SVM, K-nearest neighbors, tree based algorithms, etc…
* Familiarity with the common AI/ML frameworks such as Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, etc…
* Expertise in big data technologies, particularly real time processing technologies such as Spark.
* Familiarity with Linux and cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS and GCP
* Development experience in modern statistical languages such as Java, Python and R.
* Strong communication skills in English
* Manufacturing experience a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.