Senior Digital Banking and Acquisition Manager
- Digital development
- Digital acquisition and usage
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Digital Banking and Acquisition Manager for their Digital Channel team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you are responsible for developing digital banking initiatives and proposition to drive business on e-channels. You will assist in leading junior teammates in formulating digital sales strategies in driving banking products business and propose new sales initiatives to achieve product performance. You will manage various digital projects, from planning, resources utilization to execution for improving e-channel effectiveness and customer experience. You are required to work closely with Product, IT and Operations teams to formulate end-to-end digital business plans on Internet Banking and Mobile Banking platforms. In addition, you need to generate new ideas in implementing competitive digital solutions and monitoring digital performance in a timely and quality manner.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce or other related disciplines.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience in digital channel development and project in retail banks.
- Sound banking product knowledge with track record in digital sales is essential.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical skills and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.