Senior Digital Development Manager (Banking)
- Digital channel promotion
- Exploring digital initiatives
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established international retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Digital Development Manager for the Retail Banking Channel team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Digital Channel, you will be responsible for planning, execution and evaluation of digital initiatives in driving channel capability. You will formulate e-banking plans and work closely with Product, IT, Operation and Marketing teams in launching new development projects on various digital platforms (e.g. Internet Banking, Websites, Social Media and Mobile App etc.). You have to generate digital solutions and monitor digital performance in a timely and quality manner. In addition, you will take part in some Fintech and Innovation projects to maximize business profitability.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years working experience in digital banking development for retail banks products.
- Good business sense with sound project management skill is a must.
- Sound knowledge in digital marketing / website development / SEO / social media management will be an advantage.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.