About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established retail conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different categories and a vision to digitally transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Senior Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 4, you will be responsible for developing, managing and evolving the organization's data intelligence capabilities, driving data pipeline reliability, efficiency and performance. As a team leader, you will utilize appropriate tools, platforms and processes to optimize and help scale the business impacts by providing actionable insights to the organization's digital transformation team. Moreover, you will establish vision for algorithm strategy, technology strategy, platform strategy and work with the advanced data sciences team while owning all phases of a project from initiation to requirement gathering, proof of concept, development to delivery. Lastly, you must be able to present to senior client executives and external audiences and establish yourself as a thought leader in your domain internally and externally.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Mathematics or Equivalent or Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
- At least 12 Years of relevant experience in the development and implementation of Machine Learning algorithms in any platform
- Extensive experience in areas of data science and AI - text mining, natural language processing, machine learning, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with leading AI and intelligent systems platforms - decision making systems, machine learning systems
- Applying machine learning methodology, with emphasis on applying and integrating AI, graph analytic and deep learning preferred
- Manipulating high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends with machine learning techniques
- Proficiency in statistical and other tools/languages - R, RevR, SAS, Python or similar
- Proven ability to understand business context and integrate cognitive and advanced analytics levers for solutions
- Ability to convey complex analytical concepts in simple business terms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.