About our Client
Our client is a global skincare manufacturer with strong presence in Hong Kong. To cope with their eCommerce sales and digital marketing expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Manager, you will formulate plans and strategies of digital marketing to drive sales and revenue. You will develop eCommerce marketing calendar with brand marketing and online strategies to enhance content and operation of eCommerce brand sites, third-party market place and social media platforms. As a core team member, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure growth of customer usage, traffic, conversion rate and excellent user experience/user interface.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, e-commerce or related disciplines
- 5+ marketing and eCommerce experience
- General knowledge of web performance analytic & web development cycle
- Good understanding of the latest Internet, mobile, search and social media development trends
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Highly analytical and well-structured in problem solving and presentation
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.