About our Client
Our client is a market leading retailer with strong presence in APAC region. To cope with their rapid expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for initiating, planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and consumer engagement. You will work within budget for digital marketing spending and track ROI, continually review social media content to maintain and evaluate the quality of deliverable and performance, and come up with reports for management's review and decision making. You will also analyse and segmented data base for CRM programs.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5 years of solid experience in digital marketing and branding
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.