About our Client
Our client is a major player in the lifestyle and retail business with an extensive operations in Hong Kong and China. Due to continued expansion of their retail and online businesses, they are seeking for a Senior Digital Marketing Lead to cope with their group expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM and leading a team of 5, you will be responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational digital directions for every internal business stakeholders and drive revenue and profit to achieve the company`s ambitious growth in Hong and China. As a team lead, you are required to define the digital and social media strategy across portfolio of accounts and advise senior management on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilising various digital marketing channels efficiently. You will continuously build collaborative relationships with external technology agencies to assist each line of business to maximize brand exposure through all digital touch points.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- 9+ years experience in core consumer-facing digital technology solutions and marketing channels including: campaign strategy/design, digital media, content creation, social media community management
- Proven successful experiences in leading the development, launch and management of digital touch points such as web and mobile
- Experience in working across cross-functional teams including Creative, Marketing, CRM, IT department as well as agency/vendors/consultants
- Strong communication, interpersonal, partnership and influence skills
- Budget management with proven ability to optimise the marketing mix across multiple channels
- Strong analytical thinking, ability to create test and learn plans, measure incremental results, identify opportunities.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.