Senior Digital Payment Manager (Bank)
- Digital payment development
- Sound project management
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a sizable and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Digital Payment Manager for their Credit Card and Payment team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Credit Card and Payment, you are responsible for leading and developing end-to-end digital payment initiatives from product design, usage and acquisition, product enhancement and channel performance to grow payment business. As a product owner, you are aiming at enhancing customer experience and suggesting new payment solutions to increase business profits. You will work closely with IT, Marketing and Project teams in launching innovative payment projects on digital banking platforms. In addition, you are required to participate in card related fintech development projects (such as Open API, Chatbot) to strengthen business potentials of overall card and payment strategies for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 7-9 years of relevant working experience in digital payment development in retail banks is a must.
- Good business sense with sound knowledge in card product and payment gateway operations.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical mind with excellent project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.