About the Client
Our client is a fast growing company with an expanding portfolios of technology solutions business in Hong Kong. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a Senior Product Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will develop the vision for the company's mobile payment apps and digital platform while working with functional team to deliver new function and innovation features. You will also understand opportunities through data, user research, competitor analysis running experiments and interactions with the business. Lead a team of product owners to gather and analyze information to define product requirements and data definition, master data management, analytics related capabilities, products and user experiences. In addition, you and the team will participate in product roadmap/release plan activities to ensure that cross product opportunities are identified, planned, and delivered. Last but not least, you will contribute to and analyse the design of solutions that enhance the availability, reliability, performance, security and agility of technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BSc. degree in Economics, Computer Science, Information System related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven product management experience developing consumer facing products or other relevant experience
- Ideally experience in Fintech products, digital wallet, mobile payment
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in product management leading end-to-end product development and empowering teams working in a collaborative cross functional environment
- A good understanding of the potential technologies and approaches and UI/UX patterns required to make them a success
- You have a commercial mindset and an experience of increasing engagement and conversion on mobile platforms
- You work in a highly collaborative way with a heavy emphasis on teamwork and leading through influence; you empower teams to deliver the best solutions to problems and opportunities
- You are curious, open to learn, adapt fast and resilient in a fast moving environment
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.