About our client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with the regional expansion they are now seeking a Digital Workplace Engineer to join their regional IT team.
About the role
- Working with vendors and internal teammates to perform day-to-day operations in the digital workplace platform, including O365, Sharepoint, Power platform, etc.
- Leading project team to build infrastructure and services, perform system integration and support digital workplace solution delivery
- Assisting Infrastructure Manager in setup applications on the cloud environment
- Promoting digital workplace solutions and usage
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure in sizable companies
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft digital workplace products and solutions, such as AD, Azure Arc, O365, Power Platform, Defender ATP
- Knowledge of DevOps, configuration management on cloud environments, or cloud governance & standards is a plus
- Certificates holders in cloud platforms or relevant digital workplace tools
- With strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) in both speaking and writing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.