About the Company
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is an industry leader with an aggressive expansion plan in place. They are seeking an experienced Senior Director, Group IT Enterprise Strategy to help build their Hong Kong business during a transformation phase.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department head and leading a team, you will ensure each line-of-business and enterprise applications support business goals and meet user requirements, where necessary consolidating across different user communities. As the IT Enterprise Senior Director, you will lead the provision of IT services to support the groups business functions, specifically overseeing the selection, deployment, operations and maintenance of line of business and consumer software applications. In addition, you will drive the development of Information Services Application roadmaps, digital transformation, consulting business function leads, system integrators and vendors. Leading the delivery of large and complex projects, working collaboratively with subsidiaries team head to rapidly understand and define business challenges and potential ERP solutions. Lastly, you will lead the information services application support teams ensuring that collective and individual objectives are aligned to business outcomes; also ensuring that skill and resource levels are maintained and appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- At least 7 years of ERP transformation delivery experience in either Retail, FMCG, Property or Logistics.
- Experience in Oracle ERP or Oracle Cloud will be a plus
- Experience from Consulting firm will be advantageous
- Experienced in delivering highly integrated and multi-channel solutions
- Experience in application, transformation and other integration methodologies
- Experience with transforming legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that accompany that environment
- Experience in the execution of high impact, enterprise-wide, strategic programs or initiatives
- Experience in leading solution architecture in a modern data centric business that is complex and large scale would be a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.