About the client:
Our client is a leading automotive distributor and retailer with strong global presence. To cope with their operational needs, they are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Lead the teams to manage the entire supply chain process from order taking, invoicing and delivery;
- Negotiate with sales team on retail target and demand forecast on a monthly basis to achieve annual target;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholder to optimise the operational workflow and maximise the performance;
- Manage the stock forecast and prepare annual financial budget.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Supply chain Management, Logistics or related disciplines;
- With at least 10 years working experience in supply chain, plus minimum 5 years experience in managerial level;
- Strong analytical skills and well-organised, knowledge in automotive would be a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office, hands on experience in data processing with VBA, Excel Solver;
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the inter-relationships between each function;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.