About our Client
Our client is a market leading aviation VIP concierge services provider with strong presence around the globe. To cope with expansion plan and the increasing demand, they are now looking for a senior E-commerce executive to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the manager, you will be responsible for managing the e-commerce website, developing and implementing policies and strategies to drive data analysis and insights. You will conduct A/B and MVT testing on regular basis on website content, layout, user interface to gauge user experience and enhance user experience. You will also come up with marketing performance report and dashboard for management review and decision making.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in e-commerce operation
- Previous Chinese marketplace management experience from hospitality or aviation is a plus
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of e-commerce landscape
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and business acumen
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.