About the Client
Our client is ranked as a top 100 global universities with over 5 decades of heritage in Hong Kong. To continue promoting the university to the global audience, they are now inviting a Senior Editor to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Editorial Director and leading one Editor, your role is to create content for a new series of high-quality publishing that will be created by the university team to be launched to the global audience this year. Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as authors and academic professionals, you will ensure creative and high-quality content are created in print or electronic formats, and the publishing consists of books covering academic, professional and general interests topics. Most importantly, you are responsible for handling hoc projects or duties assigned by the Director when required.
- Minimum bachelor's degree holder in Education, Journalism, Language or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of editorial experience in educational publishing or similar industries
- Experience in print and digital publishing is a must
- Possess knowledge with education publishing workflow and policies
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Good team player, detail-minded, and passionate with education editing
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English, Putonghua is a plus
- Less experience will consider as Editor
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Steven Leung at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.