About the Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate who is in expansion phase and a need has arisen to recruit a Senior End User Computing Service Delivery Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be providing a service plan to the company that manage and aggregate all relevant services. In addition, you will be managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently. Honing and leading improvement team for the delivery infrastructure, you will also assess customer feedback and using their expertise to establish, improve, and refine services. The senior manager will lead several user facing support functions consisting of the central service desk, end user support, executive and conference & neeting support. Lastly, establish end user computing technology lifecycle approach, including refresh and retirement strategies and design, deliver, enhance, and support cloud enabled end-user-computing services, which include desktop software/images, mobile technologies, peripheral equipment, messaging tools, collaboration solutions etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Mangaement or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in sizeable organization and in telecom industry
- A strong operational and technology background and/or education
- Experience and familiarity with hosting and compute; storage and data; networking, and identity access management services
- A proven commercial track record within service desk management from MNC will be preferred
- Experience supporting fast-moving business organizations
- Relevant experience in a service-oriented organization
- Ability to develop and articulate technology innovation roadmap and vision
- Experience managing relationships across varying levels of technical competency
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.