About the Client
Our client is one of the most well established conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different categories and a vision to strengthen their technology division, they are now seeking for a Senior End User Support Manager, IT Infrastructure to cope with their fast expansion.
About the role
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for providing thought leadership for both day-to-day and project-based activities and ensuring standards and key deliverables are well defined and consistently achieved. You will lead a team responsible for providing build, configuration, management and support services for several subsidiaries and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements, driving the team to ensure tickets are prioritized, updated and managed in accordance with guidelines. In addition, you will lead and take part in EUC and infrastructure projects and service improvement initiatives as well as supporting VIP and executives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and 8+ years relative experience with a large, global enterprise
- Experience in supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management
- Troubleshooting all aspects of software, operating systems, applications, audio and video conferencing services, MFA solutions, VPN, VDI, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience working in support of desk side services with specific focus on supporting executive VP\VIP levels and their assistants
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies and devices and network connectivity, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, including advanced troubleshooting.
- In addition, Windows 10, MS Office O365, email platforms such as MS Outlook and Blackberry, LAN, TCP/IP, modern endpoint IoT
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and follow through with assignments
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.