About our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies that helps other business expand in new and existing markets. With the continuously growing business, they are expanding their dedicated IT team and is seeking IT professionals to join them.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be performing system design and analysis, application development, and testing. You will design and develop web and desktop applications for real time control and payment system used in transportation control industry. You are required to prepare project documents according to SDLC phase, implement version control system to maintain software version, as well as perform code reviewing, refactoring, testing for existing system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineer, or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of software development experience with 2+ years hands-on system analysis and design
- Solid development experience using Java / C#.NET / ASP.NET
- Experience in C++ language and RDMS such as Oracles, MySQL, and MSSQL
- Good understanding and skills in Object-oriented programming, design, ORM and SDLC
- Experience in reporting development and mobile application development will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.