About the Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable listed company with business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business and constantly seeking for new innovation, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high caliber professional to join the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a sizeable team, you will develop a holistic and forward looking view of the relevant technology space for the company and understand the level playing field in order to have robust external references to assess market attractiveness and competitive position of new business ideas or value propositions. As a team leader, you will connect with relevant innovation players to stay in touch with the latest trends and position the firm as a source of thought leadership and a credible partner for digital innovation to create an online platform. In addition, you will develop and evolve clear technology road maps to stimulate and focus generation of new ideas in the most promising intersections between different stakeholders' needs and digital technologies & business models. Lastly, develop investment governance and manage innovation pipeline stage gates from idea origination to incubation, acceleration and finally a scalable business.
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 8+ years of working experience and 4 years of solid IT innovation on new platform development
- Passionate about the digital transformation of the natural & built asset space
- Any industries welcomed. As long as candidate has a strong entrepreneur mind set
- Proven leadership capabilities in start-up / high growth environment
- Broad and strategic perspective on the global technology landscape and the way it can be leveraged in the natural & built asset space, able to create digital technology road map and articulate powerful innovation themes
- Existing relationships with innovation networks and world leading technology, intrinsic understanding of the level playing field
- Strong facilitation and leadership skills: bringing multiple stakeholders from broad backgrounds and positions together towards defined outcomes
- Proactive, practical, entrepreneurial, open-minded, flexible and creative
- Excellent command of Chinese English, both spoken and written
- More experience candidates can be considered as Head of Engineering or IT Director
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.