About our Client
Our client is an Environmental consultant firm focus on commercial and infrastructure projects. Due to their business expansion, they are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join their team.
About the Role
- Responsible for the implementation and coordination of the projects (BEAM, LEAD, WELL)
- Conduct proposal and report for environmental assessments, green building certifications and so on
- Monitor site inspection and measurements to ensure the process run smoothly
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. contractors, clients)
- Assist in preparing tender documents and submissions
- Lead a small team and provide internal training on sustainability knowledge
The successful applicants
- Degree holder or above in Environmental Science, Environmental Management or other related disciplines
- 5 years or above solid experience from green building (BEAM, LEED, WELL)
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.