About the Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment congloremates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Senior Event & Marketing Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 4, you are responsible for the long term planning and development of strategy for the weekly events program. As a team lead, you will own and develop a high bar of customer experience for all events in the organization and go to market strategies including key propositions and constructs for each event. In addition, you will manage the creative conception, development and implementation of brand activations, brand partnerships and PR stunts in line with a 360 marketing campaign. Lastly, you will also collaborate and make key decision with other stakeholders, ensuring all activations are integrated and predefined KPI is met.
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing
- 8 years experience working in marketing, advertising agencies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to think strategically and commercially while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Strong on dealing with ambiguity
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.