About the Client
Our client is an established entertainment conglomerate in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Senior Event & Marketing Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team, you are responsible for the long term planning and development of strategy for the weekly events program. As a team lead, you will own and develop the event and marketing strategies to local and international audience. Your team is expected to promote the event through offline and online channels including but not limited to company website, social media and tourism / destinations related media. In addition, you will manage the creative conception, development and implementation of events, partnerships, with a 360 marketing campaign. Lastly, you will collaborate and make key decision with other stakeholders, ensuring smooth operations of the events. You are also expected to work on ad-hoc projects when required.
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 8 years of experience in event marketing agencies or event marketing roles
- Solid experience In planning large scale events and lining up tourism media
- Proven track record in advertising development and media planning for event promotions
- International event experience is a definite advantage
- Creative, independent, flexible, with ability to multi-task with tight deadlines
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.