About the Client
Our client is one of the most well established conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different categories and a vision to strengthen their technology division, they are now seeking for a Senior Executive/VIP Support Manager to cope with their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will have daily tag-ups with executive personnel and perform general IT maintenance tasks, resolving moderate to complex problems immediately. If needed, more complex IT issues will be coordinated with higher level support staff with the team member owning and tracking the issues through resolution. In addition, you will also recommend hardware and software solutions, including new product acquisitions and upgrades. This position requires a very high level of technical proficiency and an individual with executive presence and strong communication skills. The team member must quickly and effectively diagnose and resolve issues related to PCs, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing, Enterprise Voice, business application software, telecommunication issues and potentially local network issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and 6+ years relative experience with a large, global enterprise
- Experience in supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management
- Troubleshooting all aspects of software, operating systems, applications, audio and video conferencing services, MFA solutions, VPN, VDI, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience working in support of desk side services with specific focus on supporting executive VP\VIP levels and their assistants
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies and devices and network connectivity, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, including advanced troubleshooting.
- In addition, Windows 10, MS Office O365, email platforms such as MS Outlook and Blackberry, LAN, TCP/IP, modern endpoint IoT
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and follow through with assignments
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.